Dewey is a member of the Integrated Pest Management Register. IPM is an effective and environmentally sensitive approach to pest management that relies on common sense practice rather than solely on pesticides. The IPM program uses a number of pest control methods, including sanitation, exclusion, mechanical and use of low risk pesticides. Dewey is committed to providing advanced pest control by the most economical means, and with the least possible hazard to people, property, and the environment. In order to be at the top of our industry, we work with the best technology and offer the friendliest, most knowledgeable customer service representatives both out in the field and back in the office.
Read below to see what helps us run with the best!
- Our technicians work with top of the line route-map technology to efficiently and economically service each stop on time, while reducing environmental pollution.
- Hand- held computers to eliminate the need for paper and service interruptions while providing the ability to effectively service, communicate, and receive up-to date information while on the road.
- Dewey provides professional, friendly, and hassle free customer service from 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday
- 24 hour emergency service with a 2 hour response time
- All of our technicians complete a thorough background check
- We are fully licensed and insured with $2 million in liability
- Convenient online-access for all of your accounts to easily pay invoices, check payment and service history; view current service requests; share photos; view contracts, print statements, and check your technician’s recommendations and comments.
- We call you a day before your scheduled service to remind you of your appointment. We also offer same day courtesy calls 15-30 minutes before your scheduled time frame.
Dewey Pest & Wildlife
ADDITIONAL SERVICES WE OFFER
- Stainless steel chimney caps with a lifetime guarantee
- Moisture management through house fans or automatic foundation ventilators that open or close on their own
- FHA/HUD Inspections such as wood destroying insect inspections
- Insect and rodent exclusions